PTO Enrichment Requests - Spring 2017
UPDATED INFORMATION - PLEASE READ - ONE ADDITIONAL GRANT REQUEST
Hello! The PTO has received 6 enrichment grant requests for spring 2017. (see links below for full details) The PTO will review each of these and vote on them THIS WEDNESDAY March 1st at 9:15am. We have $8,047 to spend in this enrichments cycle. It is important to know that we do not have to spend this money, we want to make sure the money is spent on the right things. If we do not spend all of it this time, it will roll into next year's budget. Please attend the meeting so you can help us decide on how to spend this money.
We are also attaching a copy of the PTO meeting agenda.
Hope to see you there!
- Request #1 submitted by Marisa Gehris - Tables and Chairs for Gifted, Math grades 4-5 and RTII grades 2, 4, 5. Total Amount $1051-$1538. Click here for details on this request.
- Request #2 submitted by Karen Carson - Author Visit by Peter Catalanatto. Total amount $1700 for three 45 minute programs. Click here for details on this request.
- Request #3 submitted by William Hirt - Robotics for all grade levels. Total amount requested $1395.00. Click here for details on this request.
- Request #4 submitted by Shawn Dutkiewicz - GaGa Pit Surface upgrade. Total amount $750.00. Click here for details on this request.
- Request #5 submitted by Shawn Dutkiewicz - Water Bottle Filling Stations. Total amount requested $1500. Click here for details on this request.
- Request #6 - Submitted by Ken Miller. This request is to replace & enhance the sound system parts. These parts include: the PA speakers, microphones, microphone stands, microphone cables, and speaker cables. Click here for full request description. Click here for itemized list of equipment requested and pricing.
Unionville-Chadds Ford School District would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list, please contact Unionville-Chadds Ford School District directly. To stop receiving all email messages distributed through our SchoolMessenger service, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe
SchoolMessenger is a notification service used by the nation's leading school systems to connect with parents, students and staff through voice, SMS text, email, and social media.